license school

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Beatles-John Lennon In My Life

Disclaimer: I do not own The Beatles and their music. No copyright infringement is intended. As I mentioned in my previous video, I wanted to reflect the very close relationship between John and Paul. Unfortunately, I did this song before realizing that it implies that John Paul loved more than anyone else in his life. It was not my intention to suggest to each other only by their great love and affection that space, time and even death (imo) present transcended. It would be a more accuratemy purpose was sung John, "I STILL love you" to "more" opposed, but .. I hope you allow me some poetic license, and I hope you enjoy the video, just the same. There are references to places in the video like Penny Lane and Strawberry Fields. John Menlove Avenue home is displayed (the "Original" and restored version), Aunt Mimi's house, which John had bought her in '65, but was demolished in '91 after her death, The Cavern Club ("old" and "new" ), the Jacaranda, Quarry Bank HighSchool, and Liverpool Art College. As for the people there (of course), Aunt Mimi, Julia, Brian Epstein, Stu Sutcliffe, George Martin, Derek Taylor (the young press officer), Neil and Mal (manager their way, unless I'm mistaken), Cynthia and May Pang (John assistant / mistress during his "Lost Weekend" period). I also have an old picture of John "cutting up" with his buddies, including Pete Shotton, and an old picture of a young John with his beloved uncle George. Hopefully I have not omitted...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLoqGuhuo9Y&hl=en

Thanks To : Plastic Resin Audio Car Subwoofers

No comments:

Post a Comment